Monday, January 15, 2007

[[A Hell of a Day (so far)]]

So far my day has been hell... It's just 2:15 pm and yet it feels like its almost midnight.

Wanting to just go home and rest... oh wait I forgot, I juts got home (6:00 am this morning) So I took a bath, dressed up, ate my breakfast said my bye-bye's to my neice and left for work. I was on my way out of the village wearing a freshly washed red chuck taylors and newly pressed jeans when this care recklessly rushes into this puddle causing my fresh attire to become trash.. Wow! what a way to start my day. Good thing i was just one trike away from my house. So i went back home and change. Knowing me, if I am in a hurry I have the tendency to sweat like hell. So when I finished changing my clothes and went out to battle with the schorching heat of the sun. Nothing I can do about it right?

Traveling sucks! You sit beside this mabahong tao. And that smell sticks to you. It bothers you beacuse you feel that even though that person leaves, his presence still lingers. Then you get to the Mrt! You think it'll be a good ride since theres aircon and all but then u get to the mrt part where the aircon is broken and everybody jam-packed like sardines! Fuck it! Whats worse it, you stand beside this arabo whose armpit is almost beside ur face!!! AHHHHHH!!!! hell!!!

At last I get to Quezon ave.. The heat of the sun is far better that bearing with all those mized sweat and smell in the MRT. I walk towards our office building only to realize... I fuckin forgot my ID!!! ahahaha! so i had to scavenge my wallet to look for another id so i can get a visitors pass. The bad trip part of this is... there are different visitors passes for different parts of our office compound! ang gulo diba.

Now my work starts, I go to my editing bay as scheduled only to find out that nobodys there. My segment producers there (which is ok) and my editor (which is bad!)... I had to wait for like an hour or so! Such a hassle!

So far that has been my day... whats comin up next kaya?! if it wont start to get better I might drown myself in alcohol again! ahahaha

[[ Caloi shed the truth... ]]*|2:36 PM|

[[*KNOW ME*]]


Name:Caloi Suzara
Bdae:Oct. 15
Nicks:Caloi
Skool:San Beda College Alabang
Contact:...

[[* LIFE IN MUSIC *]]


Artist: The Bystanders
Song:

//visit Iwebmusic for music

[[* PAST ENTRIES *]]

|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|March 2006|April 2006|November 2006|December 2006|January 2007|June 2009|July 2009

[[* LINX *]]

| VAL |
| PIA |
| GOKS |
| BART |
| DANE |
| KC |
| BENIGS |
| NOY |
| MIKE |
| DENEB |
| DEBBIE |
| DEXTROSE |
| BULITAS |
| HOGI |
| AENU |
| JERI |
| KENG |
| JOHN |
| PAM |
| TON |
| JC |
| RA |




VANITY


[[*TALK to ME*]]



KaPoWE mE!


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com