Monday, November 27, 2006

[[MAD MAN]]

I just need to share this...

Last week there were certain changes I had to do with the plugs/trailers I was producing. These changes were said to have had occured about 2 months ago. Unfortunately I was misinformed with these changes. So I made these changes only last week at the expense of being called and scolded by my superiors. Take note, superiorS not superior. I know that what I did was a mistake. but that mistake was i know not my doing (notice that I havent been mentioning the actual occurence hehehe). What I was doing for the past few months was correct and some of my officemates can even attest to that. What sucks is, knowing u didnt do anything wrong and yet you cannot do anything but make it seem that it was ur mistake as you are being scolded. Whats worse is people around me who contributed to that mistake were saying : "hindi mo ba alam yun". For me gusto kong sumigaw ng BULLSHIT ka! Gago pla to eh kasalanan mo to!! syempre you cannot do that coz senior sila sayo.. oh well..

basta that was the story.. and then kanina, I finished editing my output for the day... so I walked the halls and went up the stairs when I saw one of my superiors. I smiled and all i got was a half-smile and an eyebrow raised! FUCK DB! I knew that it was about the 'mistake' i did.. whcih FYI she was part of... so i left smiling.. then turning around and quietly cursing her! Well cheap noh? pero un lang tlga magagwa ko... :(

[[ Caloi shed the truth... ]]*|3:39 PM|

[[*KNOW ME*]]


Name:Caloi Suzara
Bdae:Oct. 15
Nicks:Caloi
Skool:San Beda College Alabang
Contact:...

[[* LIFE IN MUSIC *]]


Artist: The Bystanders
Song:

//visit Iwebmusic for music

[[* PAST ENTRIES *]]

|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|March 2006|April 2006|November 2006|December 2006|January 2007|June 2009|July 2009

[[* LINX *]]

| VAL |
| PIA |
| GOKS |
| BART |
| DANE |
| KC |
| BENIGS |
| NOY |
| MIKE |
| DENEB |
| DEBBIE |
| DEXTROSE |
| BULITAS |
| HOGI |
| AENU |
| JERI |
| KENG |
| JOHN |
| PAM |
| TON |
| JC |
| RA |




VANITY


[[*TALK to ME*]]



KaPoWE mE!


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com