Monday, February 21, 2005

[[]]

Life is so much better when you have friends arounds. A heavy burden becomes much lighter when you have friends to talk to. An exciting even becomes even more fun when you have friends to share it with. Your deepest darkest secrets are sure to be hidden from others when you have friends you can truly trust. Ako, i have a lot of friends. Sobrang dami kong social circles na sometimes i dont know na kung sino pa ang uunahin. I have my PRM family, mei dasma friends, my highschool barkada, mei college barkada, mei block barkada, my village tropa, mei "partymates"... basta madami! the world for me becomes a much better place when I have all these friends around.
I guess the reason i have so much friends is because i choose to have a lot of friends. Its a matter of choice. Everything is a choice. Its up to you if you wanna hold on to your friends and its up to you if you wanna let go. Its my choice to have this much friends. And it is my choice to keep on gaining friends.
Another reason for the amount of friends i have is maybe because I am me and I dont pretend to be somebody im not. Nagpapakatotoo ako! Kung di ako tanggapin ng tao then I gues my time is not worth wasting to these people who doesnt accept me as me. Hindi katulad ng iba na ayaw pa ipakita ang totoo nilang kulay! naiiinis ako sa gnun! tpos magiinarte pa! Haaaay! naglalabasa na naman ako ng init ng ulo! enough of it na nga!
Now im starting to receive more blessing than i should have (iguess), kasi i have a lot of friends kasi! and im finding new friends... my blockmates. Parang iba ngayon! sobrang mas comfy sa lhat! mas at ease! slamat sa mga bagong kaibigan na aking nkilala! keng(well matagal na kitang friend), ong, ton, xiao, koko, ezez, von, pam, at sa isang barkada sa block na tinaggap ako.. ang tropa nina jason. Astig kayo mga chong
well, hanggang dito na lang! wala lang ako mgawa kaya ako magblock! so sori kung walang sense! ahahah! sige! gtg!

[[ Caloi shed the truth... ]]*|10:15 AM|

Comments:

I guess the reason i have so much friends is because i choose to have a lot of friends. Its a matter of choice. Everything is a choice. Its up to you if you wanna hold on to your friends and its up to you if you wanna let go. Its my choice to have this much friends. And it is my choice to keep on gaining friends.I totally agree with this one. I also do the same.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

[[*KNOW ME*]]


Name:Caloi Suzara
Bdae:Oct. 15
Nicks:Caloi
Skool:San Beda College Alabang
Contact:...

[[* LIFE IN MUSIC *]]


Artist: The Bystanders
Song:

//visit Iwebmusic for music

[[* PAST ENTRIES *]]

|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|March 2006|April 2006|November 2006|December 2006|January 2007|June 2009|July 2009

[[* LINX *]]

| VAL |
| PIA |
| GOKS |
| BART |
| DANE |
| KC |
| BENIGS |
| NOY |
| MIKE |
| DENEB |
| DEBBIE |
| DEXTROSE |
| BULITAS |
| HOGI |
| AENU |
| JERI |
| KENG |
| JOHN |
| PAM |
| TON |
| JC |
| RA |




VANITY


[[*TALK to ME*]]



KaPoWE mE!


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com