Thursday, October 28, 2004

[[Tiwala..tiwalag...]]

Trust is not something you can give right away. Its something that is earned and should be taken care of. Its not something you neglect and not something you just put aside and just pick up when you feel like having it back.
In my life I've learned the value of trust. And for as long as i've had it and gained it from people i believe i have held it with a tight grip, never letting it go and never neglecting it.
How come there are people who you thought you trusted, who you fought for, who you shared your life with who suddenly broke that trust?! You believed everything they said because you trusted them. And then with just one snap of a finger you realize and witness that they were untrue. I guess its one of the cruel things that life brings us. You cant expect anything from a person unless you really really can prove that they should be trusted. Words are not enogh sometimes. you have to see for yourself if the truthfulness of a person is really in them.
Ive been through so much betrayal and lies in my life already that at times i just cant seem to find people who i can really trust. Sometimes i just keep things to myself so that i wont get betrayed or let other people talk behind my back. Masakit!
Sometimes naman we think that people trust us ayun pla they dont. All the time we are with them. Most of the time they tell you everything then one day you realize that they are keeping something from you. Something that is not really worth keeping. Masakit din.
I think ive been through all those scenarios. What did i do?! nothing. I just kept my mouth shut and allowed things to just pass and live my life as if nothing happened. Why should i dwell on things not worthy to be dwelled upon dba. anyway siguro during those times na ngyayari yung mga ganong bagay a part of me really gets hurt. Sometimes its very visible sometimes i just smile as if wlang nangyari. I dont allow myself to get so angry. sayang lang ang galit ko. I just move on with my life and try to find people worth trusting.
Although i have a lot of issues about trusting people still life has been good to me coz somehow i still found genuine friends who i can say are really trustworthy. Siguro im just pouring out these emotions right now because recently some friends who i thought trusted me are keeping something from me and some friends pla di mko dapat basta paniwalaan ang mga sinasabi nila coz some things theyve said are all lies. Still I am still tankfull for some who are worthy of friendship and trust. Thank you guys. you know who you are.
Yun lng po.

[[ Caloi shed the truth... ]]*|1:40 PM|

Comments:

Wala akong masabi... basta... hanga lang ako sa nasabi mong ito: "I dont allow myself to get so angry. sayang lang ang galit ko." Sana ganyan lahat ng tao noh? Wala na lang sanang nagagalit ehehehe...
 
Trust is not something you can give right away. Its something that is earned and should be taken care of.

tama ka jan caloi... it should be taken care of. kse pag nawala na, mahirap ng ibalik ulet. mahirap den magkaron ng tiwala sa isang tao dahil nde mo nmn alam ang tunay na hangarin nito. chamba chamba nlng.. ahahaha! pro dpt kilalanin mo muna ng mabuti bago ka magtiwala.. oks! ayos! APIR!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

[[*KNOW ME*]]


Name:Caloi Suzara
Bdae:Oct. 15
Nicks:Caloi
Skool:San Beda College Alabang
Contact:...

[[* LIFE IN MUSIC *]]


Artist: The Bystanders
Song:

//visit Iwebmusic for music

[[* PAST ENTRIES *]]

|October 2004|November 2004|December 2004|January 2005|February 2005|March 2005|April 2005|May 2005|June 2005|July 2005|August 2005|September 2005|March 2006|April 2006|November 2006|December 2006|January 2007|June 2009|July 2009

[[* LINX *]]

| VAL |
| PIA |
| GOKS |
| BART |
| DANE |
| KC |
| BENIGS |
| NOY |
| MIKE |
| DENEB |
| DEBBIE |
| DEXTROSE |
| BULITAS |
| HOGI |
| AENU |
| JERI |
| KENG |
| JOHN |
| PAM |
| TON |
| JC |
| RA |




VANITY


[[*TALK to ME*]]



KaPoWE mE!


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com